click 4 me

Friday, July 31, 2009

“So,” I said to Vrushali, our photographer, trying my best to be an Indian James Bond as the Q7 hurtled down the road. “This must be your first time at 200kph, no?” “Yes,” she replied dully. “Would you mind if I slept for a while? I need a bit of rest.”

So much for making an impression.

The point, however, is that the Q7 feels that stable at those speeds. Plus, there’s the small fact that it’s hard not to be a show-off when you’re at the wheel of something as supremely cool as an Audi Q7. We’re boys at heart, after all.

Road presence, Bose audio system, ad campaign that states “For 25 years Audi have made quattro for cars, now we've made the car for quattro”.

Interior space when compared to exterior, brakes, headlamps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online