click 4 me

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mazda Atenza Mazdaspeed

mazda-atenza-mazdaspeed-2.jpg


The photo shown is Mazda Atenza Mazdaspeed Concept which will be featured in the 2008 Tokyo Auto Salon, to be held at the Makuhari Messe in January 2008.

My comments

In Malaysia its hard to see the Atenza on the road as Atenza is for Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) and for the rest of the world it also known as Mazda 6.

The modification made to this concept car at least for its exterior is almost perfect for me, with a nice big wheel, this car looks great. I dont have the details on the interior or the preformance but I think there is somehthing under its hood, and Its bigger than the normal ones :)

Wait for official release by Mazdaspeed soon.

mazda-atenza-mazdaspeed-1.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online